Our warehouse departments have immediate openings for Full-Time Warehouse Personnel in our Richmond facility.
Pay: Based on Experience
Reporting to the Assembly Supervisor, this position is responsible for packing, sorting, shipping and receiving of all out-going/incoming frozen/fresh products being distributed to all customers.
- Completion of high school
- Basic computer skills & label making
- Seafood product and food safety knowledge
- RF scanning knowledge
- Canopy program knowledge is a benefit
- Reach truck certification
- Flexibility on weekdays and weekends required
- Initiative, adaptable, teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Efficient and accurate distribution and customer service
If you would like to join our incredible team, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote the job title that you are applying for.
From Our Family to Your Table