Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to ensure the facility Quality Assurance Plan is successfully implemented throughout the manufacturing facility.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Inspect production lines to ensure product being produced meets the required HACCP plan and food safety standards
- Perform Pre-operational and/or during production cleanliness inspection. Ensure proper sanitation requirements have been met
- Identify report and investigate any deviation to procedure, system or standard and assist in implementing corrective actions
- Participate and assist in various employees Food Safety and Quality training
- Communicate with other departmental personnel to meet food safety and quality compliance, and provide assistance to other departments as needed or requested
- Participate in agreement with CFIA and Health regulations through inspections of the facility to ensure food safety and quality standards are met
- Assist the HACCP department in developing and continuing improvement of food safety programs such as HACCP
- A college degree in Food Science or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
- 2-3 years of practical experience in food processing facility specializing in Quality Control/HACCP department
- Strong knowledge of SQF Levels 1, 2, & 3
- Must be able to work independently as well as multi-functional tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to complete assignments
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Denise Friesen at email@example.com by February 10, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
From Our Family to Your Table